Handling a Money Seizure When Overseas

Overseas Money Seizure

Heading overseas can be an exciting prospect but having your money seized at customs can put a damper on your trip. If you find yourself in another country and your money being seized, here is what you can do.
First you must hire a lawyer who specializes in custom seizures. A lawyer can aid you in getting your money back so that you do not have to come back to the states to file a petition. Since the process is a time sensitive one, hiring a lawyer as soon as possible will be your best option.

US Border Patrol Seizure Attorney

At United States Custom Money Seizures, we can help you when your money is seized at customs. Remember that the process is a time sensitive matter, so do not hesitate to contact us at (877)406-6906.

Last updated by at .

Speak Your Mind


© 2015 U.S. Customs Money Seizure Lawyers. All Rights Reserved.