Contact us

Nationwide: Contact us for a Free Consultation

If your cash or property was seized by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and you fail to act in a timely manner, then you will automatically lose. Time is of the essence, and in most cases you must file a petition within 30 days of the seizure notice, Call us at:

(877) 406-6906

Call us a for a Free Consultation.

(248) 398-7100

Call us at our Local Number

50 W. Big Beaver, ste 240, Troy, MI 48084

Send a direct message using the form

Many American citizens traveling abroad are unaware of the requirement to report the transportation of U.S. or foreign currency. In fact, U.S. law requires that any currency or other monetary equivalents that exceed a $10,000.00 threshold must be reported directly to U.S. Customs and Border Security prior to entering or leaving the country. The consequences for violating the law can be severe, and may include the seizure of the assets as well as other penalties. pIn a global environment of escalating crime and the threat of terrorism, U.S. Customs agents are particularly sensitive to large, unreported sums of cash entering or leaving the country

50 W. Big Beaver, ste 240, Troy, MI 48084